This is the vegan version of my yummy banana loaf. Trust me, you will love this recipe as well I do! 🙂
• 1½ cups all-purpose flour
• 1¼ teaspoons baking soda
• 1 cup raw cane sugar or any brown sugar
• 1/2 cup vegan mayonnaise
• ¼ cup coconut butter or coconut oil
• 4 large overripe bananas, mashed (about 1½ cups)
• Combine the flour and baking soda in a medium bowl. Whisk, set aside
• In another larger bowl, combine the coconut butter, vegan mayonnaise and sugar. Beat until well incorporated and a bit fluffy. Add the flour and mix until just blended then fold in the mashed banana.
• Bake in a pre-heated oven (170 degrees Celsius) for about 60–65 minutes or until a tester inserted into the center comes out clean. Transfer pan to a wire rack and let it cool. Enjoy!
• Brush your loaf pan with butter and line with baking paper with a little extension of about half an inch on both sides. This will you later to pull-out the baked loaf easily once cooked.
• Make sure that coconut butter/oil and vegan mayonnaise are in room temperature
• If raw cane sugar is not available, regular dark brown sugar or coco sugar will be okay to use